Not currently registered for any events.
- Photography, Motor sports, and Business
- Photography and Motor Sports
- Motor Racing
- Pulp Fiction
- System of a Down, Imagine Dragons, and Awolnation
- Books and Magazines:
- Fitness and Excercise
- Favorite Racing Getaway:
- June Sprints and Ice Racing Sweden
- About me:
Photographer / Engineer / Businessman
Born and raised in South Africa. Raced Motocross for the Blue Stratos Kawasaki team in South Africa. Retired after a motocross accident left me in a coma for a week in 1987. Emigrated to the USA in 1993. Started racing Spec Miata in 2008, and started double dipping in STL in 2016.
- 2018 SCCA Runoffs Champion, NASA National Champion, Hoosier Super Tour Champion, June Sprints Winner
- 2016 June Sprints Winner, ARRC Winner, NASA Eastern States Championships Podium
- 2015 Eastern Conference Majors Champ, June Sprints Winner, ARRC Winner
- 2014 NASA Eastern States Championship Runner Up.
- 2013 SEDiv Driver of the Year, Eastern Conference Majors Champ, SEDiv National Champ, ARRC Winner, Runoffs Podium
- 2011 SEDiv Driver of the Year, SEDiv National Champ, ARRC Winner, Palm Tree Quad National Champ, SEDiv ECR Champ
- 2010 June Sprints Winner, ARRC Winner
- 2009 SARRC Champ, SEDiv ECR Champ, FES Champ
- 2008 SEDiv ECR Champ
Sports Car Club of America® has selected NCM Motorsports Park, located in Bowling Green, Kentucky, as the host venue of the annual Tire Rack SCCA® Time Trials Nationals for the next decade. The event is set to take place at...Read more