Most recently earning a Triad Award involved winning a class across Match Tour, Champ Tour, and Solo Nationals. 2020 was obviously a miss year with the cancellation of numerous events, including Solo Nationals. Due to the schedule uncertainty for 2021, the Triad Award was again suspended early in the year. With changes in staffing and a ProSolo reset, we feel the suspension announcement may not have been as clear as intended.
After some staff discussion and feedback from members, we are excited to announce that participants will be recognized as 2021 Triad Award Winners if they accomplish the following:
- Win a 2021 Solo National Championship
- Win a 2021 Champ Tour with a three-driver minimum class size in the same class as the championship
- ONE of the following:
- Win a 2021 ProSolo event with a five-driver minimum class size in the equivalent ProSolo class as the Solo National Championship (example; S5 = HS) OR
- Win a second 2021 Champ Tour with a three-driver minimum class size in the same class as the Solo National Championship
With 2021 Solo Nationals in the rear-view mirror, we are reviewing results to determine 2021 Triad Award Winners. If you have met two of the three requirements, there is good news. You have three more chances to earn the title.
- Charlotte Champ Tour; October 15-17, 2021 (Event Information)
- South Texas ProSolo; November 6-7, 2021 (Event Information)
- Red Hills Champ Tour; December 4-5, 2021 (Event Information)
After the completion of the Red Hills Champ Tour, we will tabulate results and determine SCCA Triad Award Winners.